oh yeh. Any of the African countries are quite risky. But then...

1. 2,705 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1105
    oh yeh. Any of the African countries are quite risky. But then look at AUS miners, $SSH is a company I hold, an existing Iron Ore mine that was shut down because Iron ore prices were not very high a few years ago. They want to get it started back up again and the level of bureaucratic bullshit they have to go through at the moment is phenomenal - 6 months just to get through public comment. And the mine is already built.

So I would say every place has its own set of problems, even mining loved nations like Australia.

Look into $WKT a bit closer, they are working with and contributing to the TANZ government a fair bit, extremely good public relations there. They are on the approach and have started mining construction. $32M loan approved, and funded by a local Tanzanian bank which keeps all the risk in the country, very few people understand that the risk is kept in the country - so even fewer chances of the mine being destabilised because of political instability. And then look at the size of the mine, small mine, small risk, over $1300 USD free cash margin per tone. Their graphite is so valuable that they don't have to produce a whole lot, and what they produce they call sell for over $1515 USD in today's market.

take a look at some of these numbers:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3512/3512902-0d85e0c771feb3136a2e2aa465ec61a1.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.