other stocks, page-21

1. 2,706 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1105
    oh yeh. Any of the African countries are quite risky. But then look at AUS miners, $SSH is a company I hold, an existing Iron Ore mine that was shut down because Iron ore prices were not very high a few years ago. They want to get it started back up again and the level of bureaucratic bullshit they have to go through at the moment is phenomenal - 6 months just to get through public comment. And the mine is already built.

So I would say every place has its own set of problems, even mining loved nations like Australia.

Look into $WKT a bit closer, they are working with and contributing to the TANZ government a fair bit, extremely good public relations there. They are on the approach and have started mining construction. $32M loan approved, and funded by a local Tanzanian bank which keeps all the risk in the country, very few people understand that the risk is kept in the country - so even fewer chances of the mine being destabilised because of political instability. And then look at the size of the mine, small mine, small risk, over $1300 USD free cash margin per tone. Their graphite is so valuable that they don't have to produce a whole lot, and what they produce they call sell for over $1515 USD in today's market.

take a look at some of these numbers:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3512/3512902-0d85e0c771feb3136a2e2aa465ec61a1.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.