ADO 0.00% 1.9¢ anteotech ltd

hi bumblingninny,although there seems to be wide application for...

1. 658 Posts.
    hi bumblingninny,

although there seems to be wide application for Mix&Go. it still was developed as a medical tool (to enhance coating/detection in IVD).

i personally just wish that this product does what its set out to achieve, be the new base technology for diagnostic testing. the coy put out this potential annual revenue of $60-180M per annum (+5 year time horizon to achieve) for this IVD pathology suppliers group.

now we have Merck, and in e newest Qtr, it was mentioned that during the last qtr, several new' global players (IVD suppliers) have expressed interest in Mix&Go for their application and entered Confidentiality agreement, and some commenced in-house trialling of the tech. Plus e results have mirrored results achieved in our own labs

there are also on going collaborative projects with a view to incorporate Mix&Go into new assays!! now that's gd news entering this mrkt.

we are at the start of the S shape curve, and i have to say I like how ADO is progressing under the stewardship of Dr cummings. been pretty impressive i would say. He's been key in steering this coy around. cheers to him and his teams work!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $23.42K 1.233M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1142321 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 339684 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.