NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

Actually the other discovery which is believed to be outside of...

1. 971 Posts.
    Actually the other discovery which is believed to be outside of Chinas waters could be closer. It was reported on HC a couple of weeks ago, cannot remember who it was (it was a great piece of research). Nevertheless this could put it closer to the NEN prospect. What is also important was the CO2 was exceptionally low (which I understand is always an issue in gas) and understandably this has got the attention of KC and the brains trust at NEN which of course would include Alan Stein.
    When the brokers get wind of this it will raise the level of interest. Along with the knowledge that NEN, after their 2D interpretation from the data they had from Salanis approached the Vietnam government directly to secure block 105. Remembering that the 2D data that Nen has is generally held by the majors as the cost of this data is expensive. Consequently Nen as a junior had access to what the majors usually have. In the case of block 105 they were leading the race and to the winner comes the fruits!
    Based on my research, block 105 appears to be odds on the find gas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.