CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

others leading the way, page-17

1. 980 Posts.
    True Boris, I've been incessantly optimistic about Carbon Energy and UCG as a whole, and I see no reason not to be at this stage. The current market value is a false indicator of which many have a tendancy to focus on exclusively, I understand it can't be ignored, especially if you're trying to make a quick buck, but for those that are prepared to hang in for the longer haul, then it's the bigger picture that should be getting their attention not the current share value.

Sure current market value to many might say is not reflective of my ongoing optimistic predications but as mentioned the whole world economy has been less than good for some time now and amongst other factors for Carbon Energy.

The intrinsic value of Carbon Energy is without a doubt in my mind way higher now than back when it hit the 80 plus cent mark, wouldn't you agree?

Carbon Energy has built so much more value into their (our) operation since then but it's unfortunate their market value is now hovering around 75% lower than back then.

This massive increase in intrinsic value is partly the reason why I'm so optimistic about the future of this company and it's technology, we all know the huge potential of UCG, and the many advantages UCG has over current methods of obtaining and utilising the many diverse uses of coal. When you have something that has these huge advantages including cost advantages, to me it's huge and only a matter of time.

In my mind these past market values of 80 plus cents, will at some future point in time be exceeded because the past intrinsic value has been far exceeded, and given people were able to see market value of 80 plus cents back then when intrinsic value was way below current intrinsic value, then to me this only says one thing.

This is a major reason why I'll continue to be an optimist but also the more research I do on this technology, does nothing but continue to reinforce the common sense approach to this potential, which makes so much sense that UCG and more importantly Carbon Energy will be a major driving force in the energy sector in the future, just hope it's in the not too distant future.

The 5MW operation shouldn't be too far from being a commercial reality and in my optimistic opinion will be the first of bigger and better projects to come.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.