CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

others leading the way, page-4

1. 980 Posts.
    Jazza I think Bloodwood Creek will eventually go ahead on a large scale and while it would be good for all of this to happen at our back door first, I don't think BC will be the first to go ahead as I feel it will be Chile, they will move faster than our regulatory processes but in the meantime BC has and will continue to be an invaluable provider of important information for such future projects getting these up and running successfully and much more quickly than if we had not had a BC (Trial etc...) and then no doubt these larger scale projects will be learnt from and so and so on.

Don't fall into the trap of thinking locally remember we don't necessarily need BC to happen first, it's good it's there for many obvious reasons as stated but what we need are opportunities for good projects anywhere in the world to take place successfully and in a timely fashion.

I believe in part (Not all obviously) this way of thinking is what has had a small part in the sp drop and recovery, too many investors and potential investors don't have the insight, while BC is exremely important, we need to the bigger picture rather than thinking it has to happen here first (Large commercial that is). Things are always going to happen in parallel but with one project coming off first.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.