TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Don't agree with that......the REAL problem is, people coming on...

1. 3,089 Posts.
    Don't agree with that......the REAL problem is, people coming on here and spreading rumours - which then get repeated and with each telling of the rumour, things get even more confused.
    Hence my use of the expression 'Chinese whispers '.

I doubt those spreading the rumours have my, or your, best interest at heart. They know that rumours are one sure way to spread chaos on a stock forum like HC.
    Think of movies like ' Wall Street : Money never sleeps ' where one deliberate false rumour, spread by just one person, gets repeated and misinterpreted, a thousand times within minutes.

Moderators need to stop these rumours dead in their tracks (too late) and in my personal opinion, Company Directors need to start legal action against the spreaders of the rumour(s) - legal precedent has been set many times in the last 5 years, to allow the lawyers to get the real name and address of someone from HC.

On top of that, the Directors need to do their job and issue a simple Update.
    I gave CAD as an example of such an update, that CAD issued today.

So simple to do. restores confidence in the company and in the Directors themselves.

It is not rocket science. Personally, I detest these smart alecs who love to spread the ' I heard from someone who used to work for the company, that such and such is happening'.

There is your defamation case, right there.

All my personal opinion. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.