TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

From my experience on HC, that is exactly what every 'smart alec...

1. 3,089 Posts.
    From my experience on HC, that is exactly what every 'smart alec 'says, usually, having already sold out themselves before posting.

The problem here is......NIL information about what is happening. SO NIL information on which to make buy, hold or sell decisions on.

For a company to go from 7 cents recently, down to a bit above 2 cents today, means a lot of people are suspicious.

Sure, tech stocks generally are down, for no apparent reason, other than manipulation by brokers, in my personal opinion. A couple of exceptions, such as DCC, where a Director has been charged with fraud in the USA, according to the media reports, you can understand the 50 per cent drop in the share price in a short period of time. NOR is similar, as big promises of contracts likely to be signed, or been signed - but no actual update to confirm they HAVE been signed, is a major reason for the sp to drop to a couple of pips above TV2.

In fact, come to think of it, the NOR situation is very similar to the TV2 situation.

Anyway, I will be selling out this week, unless we get an update to reassure us shareholders.
    Plenty of other stocks out there, who are well managed and do update the market.

All my personal opinion. Feel free to disagree.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.