TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Why?? Any Manager of a company, worthy of the title, needs to...

1. 3,089 Posts.
    Why?? Any Manager of a company, worthy of the title, needs to update ALL shareholders, via the correct method. i.e. an update on the ASX.

Secret squirrel emails - where some people have information but others do not - is not only not ethical, it may be illegal.

See comment above re: correct method of updating ALL shareholders via a notice to the ASX.

Also, I might add while I am on here, years of investing/trading on the ASX has taught me that good management is a large reason for the success of small caps.

XPE is an example of this. SP may be down but the company updates regularly, so shareholders know exactly where they stand........and can make logical decisions whether to hold, or sell. I am holding and that is a big decision, as it is my largest shareholding.

I might also add that, in the time I have seen this stock drop from 2.8 cents down to the finish today at 2.1 cents, other stocks I have an eye on, have soared. This is the really annoying thing about TV2.

(examples: POS that was 6.4 cents a week ago, is 7.5 cents today; NSL was 1.4 cents recently but up 50 per cent since then).

So it is not a massive issue taking a loss on one stock, as there are plenty more out there without the BS and lack of updates, as is currently happening in TV2.

All the above is my personal opinion. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.