TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Each to their own. I kept looking at the economic theory of...

1. 3,089 Posts.
    Each to their own. I kept looking at the economic theory of 'opportunity cost ' which in the case of TV2 meant I was holding a falling stock, while others I wanted to invest in, were rising......but because I had a fair bit of capital stuck in TV2, I was reluctant to sell out and buy the rising stocks. Silly mistake that I do not usually make.

To put it another way, I was getting hit by a double whammy.......stocks rising that I wanted to be in, while at the same time, being in a stock that just kept falling. It is back to a fraction above the RTO list price.

I thought about it far too long, as I wanted to believe the Management would do the right thing and tell us shareholders what was going on? Nothing came from management. So I am out.

I should have sold at 2.8 cents or higher, when I first felt that 'hairs on the back of the head 'uneasy feeling about this stock.

Anyway, job done and I felt relaxed about it as soon as I had made the decision and hit the sell button.

All the above is my personal opinion. Feel free to disagree.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.