TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

OTT Divan - some light reading, page-9

1. 430 Posts.
    Hiya Skorz,

Appreciate your interest and research. I have been on this roller coaster for nearly a year now, but have refrained from posting mostly, and am waiting with patience for this fledgling to find its wings.

In the name of research I have downloaded to Divan App from the iTunes store and investigated the content as well as I can.

What i can say, is that there is most definitely Karaoke content on the site, but i cant find any reference to K2U (in english at least). Overall the content they appear to offer already is impressive IMHO and if the management of this company are not leading us down the garden path' then they have truly sidled up with an A grade venture.

I would like to ask you; Do you think that TV2U/K2U needs to be "advertised" on Divan's app? Given we are/will be partnered with them.

In the mean time, I have requested a HC member who i know lives in the Ukraine to hopefully pop over to our threads and potentially enlighten us as to the content being provided on the Divan App as no doubt he speaks the lingo.

Regards,
    RD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.