SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Ott, page-19

1. 300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    @Pizzas4

lol.. you crack me up.. i reckon there would be quiet a few on this forum that would be willing to work for SYT- talk about vested interest for success!

Its interesting too see some of the responses that have been coming re the OTT discussion and freeway in general..

just a few observations and IMO i think we are all underestimating where this could go and the potential it holds and im pretty sure we all have some very high potential targets for the share price..

when you look at the money Facebook makes from advertising and the amount of money companies throw at TV advertising which by the way doesnt have anywhere near the back end analytics that are available for freeway advertisers- it really starts to scramble your mind..

Then you take into account how much work and planning that GG & team have put into it over the past few years and then realise that even with their knowledge and vision and they are saying things like unexpected revenue and new opportunities (OTT) new directors taking shares instead of a salary etc it really does reinforce that there could be something special with this stock..

And what about DataFlex and their 2-3 weekly enquiries- what happens when they really start pushing it- compound that growth for a few years !!

Really looking forward to 2017 and the conf at end of this month and no doubt the announcements that it may bring both before during and after!

Good luck to all holders DYOR etc etc

Cheers TT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.