SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

OTT, page-7

1. 1,672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1525
    @LETITBE

Only my opinion as to how the announcements are worded, but it does sound like we are in the unique position integrated into both AT&T and Verizon to have a reachable audience of around 150 million subscribers (plus TATA when that is all official)
    This doesn't content providers will get every single person watching their content
    But, pretty good motivation for companies like Perform Group (just an example) to white label our service and tap into this market or just integrate into our own OTT service
    Again, we don't own the content, just get micro payments from it travelling across our MVNCP
    Mobile Virtual Network Content Provider CSP
    That's how it seems to me, but others more knowledgeable on the tech side of things could explain it better I am sure
    Only my opinion again, but I am gathering just like TATA, Verizon will want to white label our OTT offering for themselves and their customers to create revenue streams for themselves and make it their own personlaised service and platform
    After all it is their amazing data base of users and they are trying to increase the average revenue per person
    Also I would say they will want it overflowing with content for all, as that is how we will all make money together
    Again, that is just how it seems to me
    Integration seems to be the key at this point to have the user base sitting ready
    And then a tonne of good quality content will start the ball rolling

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.