OEL 7.69% 1.2¢ otto energy limited

otto - foresee the future, page-5

1. 173 Posts.
    I am not saying Otto will have success in all of the prospects they have in their Portfolio. But current SP do not reflect the company value and is highly undervalued.

SC69 is interesting prospect with less exploration drilling costs with high mean estimated resources. If they hit success, ROI is huge considering their 80% interest. Every prospect comes with a risk of failure and investment decisions are made based on risk-reward ratio and in this case, it is good.

Investment and belief in a company is subject to individual choice based on the facts presented before them. I strongly believe, they will hit jackpot in Africa in 2 years time and partnering with Swala is exciting. If you follow Swala Energy and little background check of African oil and Tullow, you can understand what I foresee with Otto and Swala. As I said earlier, current SP do not take African assets into consideration and investing now will have a better ROI than later when their value is appreciated.

Otto has only Galoc in Production and I too would be glad to see more projects into Production than exploration. But I believe in 2 years time, expectations will be a reality with current set of assets portfolio (it is getting diversified over the years and growing from a very strong base)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $57.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $24.59K 1.907M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 13527405 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 12373738 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.