OEL 0.00% 1.2¢ otto energy limited

otto no longer the "bridesmaid" now the bride, page-11

1. 37,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 400

hi Carabaea

hope you're keeping well & very merry xmas..

investors have taken in some of the recent news / press / insto reports and see the big opportunities. which i believe has caused the recent jump in activity ie: share price & volume.

with SC55..

"success"...i'm thinking along the lines of 1 in every 3 wells..i think 1 in every 2 might be stretching it.

so we are "all" hoping our first up drilling target Cinco Prospect is successful..

having BHPB as JVP doesn't guarantee that we'll have oil / gas every where & success with every well, but what it does mean they can bring plenty to table like : very good talent / personal, top class drilling rigs. (it beats having people whom have inflated ego's & wrong people running the company, i'm sure you know who i'm talking about LOL)

from what i hear the guys / gals at BHPB in the Philippines have been working very hard on this prospect Cinco.

"1 in 3" i think it's possible..it's very easy to do some based upon the figures below:

• An impressive portfolio of gas and condensate targets, aggregating into an emerging major
    regional offshore trend, parallel to the island of Palawan, Philippines
    • Total unrisked potential Mean Recoverable Resources (Nido level carbonates only):
    • Gas: 19 Tcf
    • Condensate: 670 MMbbls

lastly, i've been considering this.

if SC55 is very hot property. we might see Otto expressing interest in other service contracts along N.W Palawan & S.W Palawan...(by this stage they be among the "majors"..)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $5.9K 491.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 12272711 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 4964014 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.