OEL 7.69% 1.2¢ otto energy limited

Fair comments MM2. I'm pretty much basing my investment...

1. 29,611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 646
    Fair comments MM2.
    I'm pretty much basing my investment stratergy on BHP drilling 2 or more wells. I think one reason OEL may have bought out Vitol is if BHP goes into a third and more wells OEL may be able to afford its share of the costs without farming down further.
    I was reading somewhere recently where OELs PE ratio was 10 against an industry average of 20.The Sp at the time was about 8c. Now i dont know whether thats based on the current 33% of Galoc?
    OEL has other near term activity than just BHP and Cinco .Mc Nab's said they'll drill another well mid year in SC51 , the first one i believe had good gas shows albeit only getting to 390 odd metres ? SC69s seismic verdict is due out in the next month approx , so another farm out could come thru there by 2nd quarter 2012.Sounds like they'll acquire more Philippine acreage soon( worth a lot more if Cinco is a success ?) . I guess some quality E/African acreage will be aquired about then too. I know they knocked back some acreage and have a strict criteria ,regarding financial risk etc.
    So i think its looking a pretty solid investment at worst over a couple of years.
    c

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $57.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $16.98K 1.374M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 13014166 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 13699183 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.