RDF 0.00% 95.8¢ redflex holdings limited

re: 2 new contracts in texas I was thinking that today. The...

1. 73 Posts.
    re: 2 new contracts in texas I was thinking that today. The mayor of houston has done great job and was overwhelmingly elected this month. I am sure he is second guessing how he issued an rfp that the most used rlc company is not participating. He tried to implement rlc at the beg of the year and our state legislature tried to shoot it down just to spite this mayor. See, he is a democrat and the state legislature is overrun with republicans. They fear he is getting too powerful and want to impede his run for higher office. Nestor's guy in texas did a superb job in shooting down the legislation that would have killed rlcs in the whole state. We really have to be thankful to nestor in clearing the way for the plano, richardson, denton...

The mayor is a very business savy person, having made big money before office. If nestor gets chosen he will look a fool when they go belly up and have to rebid this thing. I think he can analyze a balance sheet with the best of them and i know he won't want to be made a fool by nestor's possible folding. As for the other three, I am sure he will view them as not strong enough in the market (ats and seimens) and inferior (acs). Ultimately, i would say acs or nestor with the mayor trying to get acs. Think there is a relative of acs high up in houston either as police or something. just my 2 cents...

I really don't know why they are doing the process this way rather than what is standard for the industry. It is obviously a bad idea.

going to check out their systems hopefully this weekend. ill report back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.