NST 0.38% $15.90 northern star resources ltd

Ouch, what was that for, page-49

1. 11,495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 819
    Well, when a company is showing tremendous profit and growth and yet the SP plunges, that tells me it's shorters influence. Check those short reports against the chart and it will tell you right or wrong.

It has taken me years to learn how to read a market. Im not always right either.
    But with NST Ive been much more right than wrong.
    Oracleyoda has it when he says its a very volatile stock, but the very fact it always bounces back, and strongly at that, is because of the fundamentals which are exceptional for NST.

But my only tip for you is to know your stock really well. Im mean study it's trading patterns over a number of years and I also mean study the daily movements as they occur.
    I have been in and out of NST since around Aug 2011 purchasing first lot around $0.56

I have watched it trade every day since and been rewarded for that.

Pick a stock that has a great growth story going and is making money without too much debt hanging over it, get to know it like a cow knows it's calf, keep emotions out of it, it's business remember, you are here to make a profit, and you should be rewarded.

Hope that helps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.