TZL 16.7% 4.9¢ tz limited

ouch, page-32

1. 5,671 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2893
    Another excellent post, Lanelots. You have identified many aspects of some serious claims made in recent posts that cause me concern. Hence my question about the 'fact' that the company is being ripped out of our hands as we speak. This is a VERY serious allegation. Must say I thought the reply was unsatisfactory, lacked any credible detail, and was something of a back-down from the orginal unsubstantiated allegation.

I'm unconcerned about the SP. It has drifted down on very low volume, certainly not the deluge of profiteering Patterson's clients, as we've been repeatedly told would happen. Now, if the 20-40 million shares that we've also been warned about hit the market in one fell swoop, there might be cause for concern, but until then, as others have said, all I see here is normal market activity. As for 20 cents? LOL!

I believe the year to come will prove the making of TZL. The past two years saw the company saved from certain failure, and in this year, strong foundations laid for future growth.

I'm looking forward to some material announcements on the ASX in the New Year that will further establish TZL's credentials in the global market place. Aerospace being one.

In the meantime, it's Christmas Eve. Time, perhaps, for a little reflection on the year passed and the year to come. I wish all here a peaceful, safe and happy time with family and friends.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.