KRM 0.00% 4.0¢ kingsrose mining limited

Hi Moorookamick,Take 2: Apologies for my laconic sense of humour...

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Moorookamick,

Take 2: Apologies for my laconic sense of humour no insult or harm was intended I will consider myself chastised.

I have to agree most investors have no understanding of narrow seam UG mining in fact I would go further and say that most investors have little understanding of this sector of the market at all.

Given the grades of KRM and their mining costs after accounting for their silver credits I can’t see how they can fail to clear at least a bare minimum of AUD $1,000.00 of clear profit for every ounce of gold lifted from the ground.

No other business I know off operates with these profit potentials not even the thieving banking sector in Australia.

I have been in and out of KRM and am currently on the side lines holding physical gold for the moment; however, had I been back in Australia this last week I would have been tempted to jump back in at the $1.04 - $1.10 level.

Personally I see no end to the Worlds financial problems, the current offered repairs of printing endless cash out of thin air are no fix at all. Also with oil well under the $100.00 mark I am sure the ever frugal Mr Bernanke will use this opportunity to fuel up his helicopters ahead of the coming election.

Given the current World financial mess I am sure those that do understand gold and gold mining will be rewarded for their tenacity and courage. This is not a game though for the faint hearted!

Good luck to all KRM holders and keep the faith.

Cheers: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.