NWH 0.60% $3.37 nrw holdings limited

I'm with you Galba - been buying into this sector...

1. 128 Posts.
    I'm with you Galba - been buying into this sector (MAH/ASL/NWH/BLY) for a month or so but still getting burnt - down 15-20% on most - but reckon it's been overdone and would love to buy more on a longer time view. These companies are all generating cash & paying dividends - and the PE's are now a joke when compared to the high yield Banks

Trouble is the sentiment is so bad that all we see is negative posts from the non holders about how over valued the SP is, with the holders writing stuff like "surely this must be a buy now". Unfortunately it seems the negative guys are winning as the SP keeps going down. How much further is anyones guess. But I've decided to hold (even though I'm down) and wait for some stability - hoping we get through tax selling May - and then dip in for more when sentiment eventually turns (and it will)

No doubt the negative guys will jump on my post saying I'm nuts to hold in the current environment - but what usually happens is the SP increases the second I sell - so I'll sit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.37
Change
0.020(0.60%)
Mkt cap ! $1.533B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.33 $3.39 $3.30 $5.853M 1.746M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 385 $3.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.38 21954 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.