LBT 0.00% 1.6¢ lbt innovations limited

ouch !, page-25

1. 85,219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    "WoundVue is just a mobile version of APAS."

that was the impression I got - and I couldn't see anyone doing anything like it.

Can't remember who was saying there was competition out there - but it was for measurement, not looking for bugs.

"been lazy but next few weeks getting off market and focusing more on more positive things in life"

ha --------- I find the market one of them most positive things in my life ------------ when my portfolio is going north -----

and, I am a grouch when it is going south :)

funny - I don't give a toss worry wise if I have a stock down even a couple of hundred k a day - don't worry about the stock ----

but, I hate seeing red overall --------- I just love green figures.

funny ------ can get the emotion right out of the way individually - but don't like that portfolio figure - interesting psychology eh?

the thing that really pee's me off is when my technology leaves me in the dark.

The stuff works perfectly in the office - and when out 98% of the time --------

when does it fail? How about the open of trade when LBT ran around 20 and AGAIN when it spiked to 255 ------- I had to go to the dentist ------- bloody connection was showing all the bars under the sun on 3g and 4g in spots -- but, do you think the live data would connect --------- no bloody way.

By the time I finished with a small Indian man fitting both hands into my mouth ------ the party was over.

Why me? What have I done to offend the gods of asx and computer land -------- why then?

Bastard.

have a great day all

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $97.78K 5.742M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1838434 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 334897 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.