TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Ouch!, page-76

1. 298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I too also had concerns on the karaoke2u app going up against the current major players (ie Smule) then I realised you don't have to be the number 1 company in the industry to make money, all you need is to deliver a good product/service and the end User will make the choice. Compare this with the likes of Nike vs Adidas, Apple vs Samsung etc.

This only being 1 of the multiple potential revenue streams, as mentioned many times amongst these threads. This is a numbers game and as long as management are getting out there and promoting the business the deals will flow and growth will be exponential IMO. As a shareholder I too would love to see us partner up with a big name company in the near term, however even the smallest deals could lead us to the right connections. As they say your network, is your net worth.

I remember seeing a few here selling out on significant as the share price neared 1.3c on the back of no news (what we're currently experiencing) only to see it run to over 7c not long after.

All IMO. DYOR and all that jazz...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.