RMA 0.00% 0.0¢ reeltime media limited

A couple of further thoughts occured to me. Customer income for...

1. 2,986 Posts.
    A couple of further thoughts occured to me.

Customer income for the quarter was $13k, yet for the 3 quarters (year to date including March) it was $66k - does that mean a major drop in customer numbers or at least customer spend? That then leads to advertising for the quarter of $34k compared to $114k for the 3 quarters, so advertsing spend is down - isn't this the time in the product life cycle where advertising is normally ramped up to differentiate your product in the market place? Especially given that QFX has got into bed with Woolies (who aren't short of a quid) and the other major in the field is Bigpond (Telstra)? RMA have also emplyed Roland Kulen as National Marketing Manager and retained Anne Lawler of AKL Public Relations (obviously getting great value for money out of that pair - not).

The Sony money, $595k, has now been spent and they are left with $76k in the cash can and based on the March quarter are burning $1.225m in cash per quarter - how are the doors still open. The capital raising has not occured, and needs to be approved at an EGM at any rate, so assuming they get approval there will be no money in the short term (as in weeks) from that.

The financials released yesterday were, in the case of the 4C, very nearly 3 months behind now and in the other document 6 months behind! One can only wonder as to the current state of play.

No mention of the litergation with MSO, presumably they have had to spend many thousands on lawyers (and we all know how much that cost doen't we Newtrader) , does that come under professional fees or other expenses? If Newtrader was correct that RMA are planning on cashing in on the significant revenue stream from VideoEzy to MSO, shouldn't there be mention of that under contingent assets? and like wise, shouldn't the legal fees & prospective costs and damages be mentioned in the contingent liability section? So, has this matter been settled, if not it should be to add certainty & cash to the future of RMA.

Whilst wondering how they managed to get the auditors to sign off on the accounts, I noticed the following under the heading - Inherent Uncertainty Regarding Continuation as a going Concern: "Without qualification to the conclussion expressed above attention is drawn to the following matter. As a result of the matters described in Note 1 (a) there is a significant uncertainty as to whether the Consolidated Entity will be able to continue as a going concern and therefore realise its assets and extinguish its liabilities in the normal course of business and at amounts stated in the financial report." Gosh that fill you with confidence, the Note 1(a) relates to the assurance given by directors that every thing is hunky dory.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.