CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

WITHOUT PREJUDICESee, I was looking at this stock a week or so...

1. 32 Posts.
    WITHOUT PREJUDICE

See, I was looking at this stock a week or so ago, sounds great until I kept getting whiffs of barracuda.

Firsty, in my email comes a "Hot tip", hotter than hades, looking at 300% gains...

wow, methinks, great, I guess I'll have to subscribe to the rag to get the code...but no!!! An 'oversight' on the rags account, say the ticker "***", boldly listed on the navigation bar...

Woohoo!!!, I think, I got the code, felt like Dan Brown, actually...

So, a free code, just for me, and you, and he and she...

I was so tempted to buy in, as who wants to miss out on a bull run in conditions such as this, this one will soar, I thought, buy now or never...

But the the barracuda wafted up, passing its scaly scent to my olfactory organs, which thankfully reside next to my noggin...

I smelt a scam...

The hot broker "call"...the free code...the technology to simply knock the fuel crisis akimbo...

I even bought some meo to fuel the little guy!!!...
    But no cfu...I watched and was horrified when
    I saw the trading halt...

You fool! I lamented, why did you load up on Umc, brm, meo, mak, poz, thx, getting out of the ignonimous cxc, and leave cfu out?

I pondered my financial ineptitude at not having jumped into cfu at 25, 30, or even I was thinking good buying sub 50 to ride it to wherever alternative fuels could take us...

But what?

A debt?

Oh dear.

The pieces fall unto plyce.

A Doomed financial structure.

London overnight inter bank money market at >4%...

Liquidity crisis...whats an innovator to do?

Well, innovate, fabricate, call it what you will, but a broker mate gets the call...'mate, need a fav...can you spruik up the outlook, put a call out, give it to em free...by the time they read the hype on the ticker forums and what, with fuel this day, we can just raise the capital through ramping up the stocks, with the current volatility, no one will ever know..."

Broker says ok mate, gets on the phone telling all his mates to dump the stock providing a tempting sell depth, suckers every day read too much garbage instead of looking at the options movements, buy in and lose shitloads, while the company sails on, you in its wake.

looking to buy back into cxc at say $1.05

its fun if you're ruthless and take fair risks

no fun being shat on from on high

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.