CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

ouch, page-19

1. 7,432 Posts.
    Don't want to come here and dance on your misery.We all should learn something about share market investing from this though.

For starters we can now see clearly that the Daily Reckoning and all it's subscribers and contributors are just as incompetent at analysis as the rest of us.Frankly it's CFU recommendation was driven by Agenda of it's Libertarian politics.

Secondly the situation CFU has got itself into is in no terms Over or yet worked into the price by the bleeding AIM action last night.
    There's an old market maxim that Bad News comes in Threes.

This "sop" by Management about "Our Duds are still paying Interest"?Well they could be invested in a High Class Ponzi Deal.That's where you put in say a Million $ and get sent a 100k$ cheque and think you're being paid 10%interest.

Anyhow,Mgt has been too clever by Half.Go back over the reply to Surely and read how they wiggled out the Spin.Note how they diverted onto the Credit Crisis NOT affecting the Power Industry in General and got away from it's particular effects on CFU.

First thing Learnt-Always read between the lines of Announcements and don't expect private emails to be more personal and/or reassuring[See CVI over last year+ for a real lesson in Spin!!]

Anyhow,I could go on'n'on about the Farce that CFU is fallen into.[so I will!!]

If I still held I'd be worried about Woodside cutting it's losses.I certainly can't see how any money more can be raised from a All Holders Placement.
    We are aware that some Institutions/Green Funds recently became Substantial Holders but that was on the Back of that recent Placement with only minimal Buying On Market[ie affecting the inexorable CFU price Fall]

Geezus,rather than seeing Cappers at Work holding down the price,rather think about Sellers doing the Gut Wrench of having to sell at a major Loss.That slows Sell/Price Rising much more than Capping.
    Pilgrims NO ONE holds a Single Share/Let alone a Major Parcel that's in Profit.Do NOT Double Down any more in this "Thing".

Note it's nearly a year since that Nuon "Deal".No news of meeting criteria OR of any other Orders.Still think this Nuon deal is more a Competition thing between various Green Technologies and is just some Dutch Power Company trying to get some Green Cred ie it is in no way an Endorsement specifically of CFU's Tech.

To finish the lessons for us Pilgrims to Mammon.
    Be very Wary of dual AIM listed Stocks.

best leave it at that.
    sincere regards
    [especially to you,surely.It's only money.Dreams have a use by date best then to wake up :)]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.