ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

Our 1 share friend...

1. 872 Posts.
    Looks like he's back. SO I'm going to put my thinking cap on and run a few things out here.

The Data
    ------------

Analyzing, i would say that this fellow is a trader that buys at a pip lower and then sells the next day at a pip higher.
    This has happened a few times where the very next morning the first trades are usually 1 pip higher.
    Further analysis finds that the volumes are not all that big and the churn volumes, when added up over time could suggest that the same person is doing it again and again.
    Now, even deeper analysis, says that the 1 share bid is a 'heebie jeebie' trade, as he is riding on the back of conspiracy and mistrust in this stock. He's taking odds on bets, like 'The Fireman', and we all know what happened to him.
    So if we get a 'The Fireman' result and he sinks when his odds on bet goes under then it follows that we, people who hang on to their shares, may sink with him. That's an interesting thought!
    Now, with all these delays in announcing the full results of the completed drill, one may conclude, that there was nothing substantial there, and thus, rigid in fright, they just cannot bring themselves to announce it, as the wails and gnashing of teeth that will follow, will be like baying hounds, just thirsty for their collective blood. The hounds will go hungry as we all know that nothing can or will be done if it transpires thus.

The Meeting
    ----------------

The meeting taking place this week, could be akin to what Imran Khan said of Pakistan of always having the begging bowl out.
    Conversely, this meeting could be about thrashing out who gets what.

In the movie Carlito's Way, Carlito had a friend called Parchange, pronounced Parchanga.
    He was an old mate of Carlito's in their drug dealing days, and Carlito cut the drug trade and opened a wine bar and employed his old friend Parchange. The bar was successful but Parchange was wondering when his ship was going to come in. Finally Carlito was told by someone...that "Parchange says you are a piece of shit!"
    Now these characters in the movie were Latin Americans. I hope you can see the parallel here.

Final Decision
    ------------------

After weighing up all exposed information i come to the conclusion that we are looking at:

BIG OIL!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.