Our ABC says surrender, page-9

1. 7,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Wow I'm shocked. We are paralyzed by correctness. We need a leader. Time to hold up all under suspicion with meta data evidence, with still tougher laws. Enough of this. Now I understand what the Gaza strip is. We need one in every country. Ive had enough of seeing this, and countries putting up more and more security in areas which are no longer targeted, which means many many in power probably sick of this also. So...
    DO SOMETHING!!!

I hope Spain will now show the way. They can do it. Reawaken old bloodlines and act as per necessity. Be independent and cut this problem at the balls. Stuff current arbitrary legality and correctness, create a new way as per necessity, as per survival as always has been the way. Cut out terrorist groups.
    Look at ww2 when the Allies got organized. Peace and prosperity.
    It's time to clean up again. Sure it's messy but that's war. Then it will be finished. Clean up and they will behave.

Example...In Germany in the 80s everyone behaved apologetically....a guilt generation after the war. Now the youth are brazen again. Spitting, loud rude arseholes. Yes I am pissed at the arsehole bus driver July 2017 and Lufthansa staff etc etc.h hotel reception guy completely denying me without eye contact, like not human!!! The culture there creates this phenomena.. but The local Turks and Arabs were cool. Not the law abiding strict locals who were shitheads. Just an example.

So What's next.....well it's according to bloodlines that's what's next. Blood is boiling and there will be a great finality committed by the Allies in my opinion.
    Germany needs to break up into old states, they are a dangerous bunch of arseholes as a large nation.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.