M4M 0.00% 2.8¢ macro metals limited

Our CEO with the Minister of Mines, page-49

1. 189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Sachz & Seryha
    I listened into the webinar and agree with the comments made by Seryha. I thought David came over very well in what was an "average" presentation. The focus was on the mining industry at a macro level - talking about what needs to be achieved in order for progress.
    David mentioned what Kogi was wanting to achieve but stated that infrastructure support was of the utmost necessity for all industries to flourish.
    I further agree with comment made by Sachz that the united board needs to start kicking some goals, and that the T20 need to become more vocal, to find out the reason why progress is proving so difficult. We have advisors to the company - are the board not listening to their advice, or if the board believes the advice isn't worthy of action, then why are they advisors???
    In relation to funding, our Non-Executive Director, Peter Huljich, has over 25 years' experience in the legal, natural resources and banking sectors with a particular expertise in capital markets, mining, commodities and African related matters. Given his experience in obtaining funding for projects in Africa, and the latest Investment Case Analysis report undertaken by Torridon Investments, why we haven't got investors falling over each other to get a piece of the action for a "Project of National Significance" is quite bewildering.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $107.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 3.0¢ 2.8¢ $34.86K 1.227M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 757592 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 842282 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.49am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M4M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.