CHM 0.00% 1.8¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

I make no apologies about my interest, nor about passing opinion...

1. 164 Posts.
    I make no apologies about my interest, nor about passing opinion about the whole CHM case.

Your reply is a perfect example of your way of thinking. You assume because I only post on CHM and MMX threads that I only hold MMX stock. To me, that's a little presumptuous. (as are your very concrete views based singularly on the SOC)

Thank you for the investment advice about diversification, however my advice to you is that if you chose your stocks wisely you won't have to rely on diversification to compensate for your bad investment decisions.

For example, investing in CHM is not a wise investment choice.

Chameleon Mining is a misnoma, because how much mining development has gone on since relisting ? According to your activities' reports, not much at all. We could start discussing the mining credentials of the CHM board, but perhaps we shouldn't...

So this company was brought out of liquidation for the sole purpose of suing MMX. But tell me how it was brought out of liquidation ? Mr Koh picked it up for a song, however some former CHM holders may have an opinion about how that all transpired... (ie how they got screwed some more)

But curiously, Mr Koh has since moved on 'to pursue other commercial projects"

Btw, whenever I say 'you' I mean CHM, not you personally.

Your methodical answers to my assertions basically reinforce what I've been trying to say all along. The case is weak, it is circumstantial, it is full of assertions which CHM is going to have a very tough time proving.

The courts don't find your case very convincing either, that's why CHM has had to comply with security for costs orders.

Based on your language its apparent to me that you're no stranger to the courts. (that's me being presumptuous) In that case you should know that plaintiffs with rock solid cases aren't usually made to 'show the money'.

The part which amuses me the most is how CHM holders have just simply disowned the rogues and villains in this saga, and very conveniently assigned them to MMX.

The "there are no killer facts" part should concern you the most, because not many cases are won without them. You can't just hand in your SOC and say, "ok your honour, that's our story, now read MMX's defence and then decide which story you like better".

But you already know that...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $9.097K 486.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 134207 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 99000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.