NPM 0.00% 1.6¢ newpeak metals limited

Our First Destination is 10 cents, page-288

1. 2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    grayza ,a good question but quite difficult to answer in a few sentences.

let me explain

Take gold for example, I think we will see definitely USD 1800 -1900 by May 2020 - August 2020 , silver should be USD 42 -48 by that time. I have a friend who does EW and Hurst Cycles together, a very elite guy , his calls are fantastic. He is very clear about this prediction.
    So keep this prediction aside for a moment, if you know Porter Stansberry of Stansberry Research ( I am a Private Wealth Alliance Lifetime Member ), he says at some point during the current credit cycle in the next three years may be, a 10 Year US Treasury bond should hit a 4 % Yield which should result in 15 % of the largest USA Corporations ( about 175 of them in fact ) in big trouble in even paying their interest commitments on the debts . He says at that time you are going to see gold hitting USD 5000 easily , he is talking a three year time frame from here.
    Now Porter is a guy who got the oil tops and bottoms with in weeks accuracy four times ( I have seen the record ) , when he talks anything it is after a great deal of analysis ( 500 people work for him and that is some thing unheard of in stock advisory service as you know ) and so you cannot say he is a nut case for saying gold will go to USD 5000
    I am attaching the podcast link , around 15.00 minutes it gets really interesting and this is the largest stock advisory co in the world .
    http://thecrux.com/how-gold-goes-to-5000/

Now DHR is gunning for multi million oz Gold potential tenements and they are not talking about silver , but I am quite sure they are equally focused on it and Argentina has great resources in both gold and silver. I am sure they will define multi million ounces Gold and Silver resources very fast and the co will turn out to be atleast a mid tier miner if not a large one in the next six to eight years

On the Li side, you have the ex-founder of Orocobre gunning for 80 - 100 mT kind of resource with atleast 1.20 % of Li2O and when he sticks his neck out and says this , I am sure we can take it seriously. They are going to go right upto Li Chemicals manufacturing, as you know VW just now ordered for USD 48 Billion worth of EV Car Batteries and that is only one big co we are talking.

So how do you factor in all this , tell me ? DHR SP IMHO should be Aussie Dollar 1.50 + or even 2.00 Dollars in three to five years and it is possible that SP can be Aussie Dollar 7.00 or even 10.00 in seven to eight years. That is because the mine establishment cycle is very long, we have to give them five to six years minimum from here.
    We should never make the mistake of calling the top in commodity sector as we do not know how much the underlying commodities can rise and so the best thing is to ride it with a trailing stop loss.
    So I am clearly seeing a phenomenal upside here in DHR ,it can be 50 times but it can be much more also.
    We will find HC posters saying in 2023/24 , how did we miss buying a Nick Mather co at 2 c but thats how the stock market works always , so near yet so far, LOLZ
    Cheers, you have got some thing to think about for the week end.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.762M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $6.784K 438.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1816832 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 295412 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.