VRC 12.5% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Yes Sunny, I think we are due for an update of the drill results...

1. 559 Posts.
    Yes Sunny, I think we are due for an update of the drill results and/or PFS upgrade...Anything can happen!

Just noting again a 2 points from the PFS:

page 2...last bullet point....Opportunities for project improvement and de-risking to be continuously reviewed for further investigation and optimisation.

page 8, final paragraph....Securing off-take agreements is a key risk to developing the project. However, management have had extensive engagement with end users, traders and intermediaries across China, Japan, Korea, Europe and North America. Of these, China is a critically important market with three MOUs signed with end-users for the potential sale of graphite concentrate totaling 100kt/y. Going forward, a key priority will be converting these to binding off-take agreements.

Also, I would think, Trevor must or could be buying here...

Who knows...but its holding just at the moment....really does feel its about to go up again...

And these people that continue with there dribble of CR etc....yes...it will happen....just like all the others, When...I dont know.... I have had a good look at most other peers cashflows...including the one with the Rusky Mou ....cash flows and they are all needing CRs....Hellooo.....

Just reading again, Management are well and truly onto it.....IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $18.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $21.48K 5.130M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 21032079 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2989071 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.