KRR 0.00% 0.9¢ king river resources limited

Our Future

1. 427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    Hi KRC investors, as our SP has dropped considerably over the last 6 weeks I just want to refocus as to why I wanted to be an investor into KRC. This is what I came up with, please tell me what you think and if I have missed anything please add in what I have missed.
    KRC’s focus is produce a whole new level of advanced master alloys, chemicals, Vfb off the grid storage batteries and advanced technologies for cars. As we have all been thinking about off the grid storage batteries, aerospace and advanced aircraft manufactures are also requiring massive amounts of that awesome material called vanadium which is (Titanium Dioxide). So as we wait for the next metallurgy announcement we can be very confident to be expecting high purity Vanadium Pentoxide (99.5-99.9% V2O5) and Titanium Dioxide (>99% TiO2) as this will come before the ss.
    (Anthony Barton & Associates who owns 14.17% of KRC) is expecting further high grade gold results from Mt Remarkable as they have identified more areas that have a very high potential. If I have a crystal ball and took a look into KRCs future I would see the stock price above 40c before Christmas this year. How do I come to this conclusion? Well, if you read back to the 23/04/2018 Hong Kong presentation ‘Advance discussions with potential joint venture parties on completion of the Scoping Study’.
    The Board of KRC believes that a significant number of the options will be exercised, however the Board believes this underwriting provides a prudent level of certainty.
    KRC will receive an injection of between $6 million and $18 million through the exercise and underwriting of the options. Also where highest grade of 90.7g/t Au was returned from RC drilling last year, KRC ASX announcements 29 October 2017. Also don’t forget about our $1,549,000 in the bank and 27.2 million tons of Fluorite and a sprinkle of Silver on top.
    So as I move forward as an investor with millions of KRC stocks I am optimistic about our future. Please always DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $6.326K 702.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2447652 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 4894877 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.34am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.