FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Will you all stop baiting each other on your threads and AVZ...

1. 9,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17703
    Will you all stop baiting each other on your threads and AVZ threads. It is getting pathetic.

I had a very decent look at Ivanhoe and I'll be very clear - they modeled the route as a large road/rail option because part of the rail route needs repair and it is not even clear what they modelled given they are starting production soon and therefore they took Durban as an interim option. They state in their document significant cost savings Lobito so not clear what they have modelled is the point, and to get this view rather than pluck a number read the documents for a change to understand what they were doing. i.e. I did in full as a AVZ holder. What it will look like when AVZ gets into production is another story. If you all seriously want to understand Ivanhoe then this was my post rather than selectively pick data without understanding its underlying connotations refer Post #: 50259956 and Post #: 50260010 and Post #: 50269757, but it is clear the route needs work. I will also correct an earlier post on this thread - when AVZ was a tin mine, there was rail 160km from the mine, so again it shows rail can go virtually to the mine in time albeit those sections will need repair as well, so AVZ will be stuck in the short term with a road rail option, but overtime rail will further improve.

As to this continuous bait between holders it needs to stop. As to Ubique's table, I understand what he did and the table was for FFX holders. I personally think FFX won't be exporting spodumene, they will probably be exporting something else which will make the table redundant, but he hasn't modelled what is actually proposed for the others, so the table becomes irrelevant for the others but is ok for FFX holders. It is irrelvant because if you are deciding to work on SP it becomes EPS and P/E ratios - because your net profit for AVZ/LTR is based on spodumene it reduces profit and thus EPS and P/E ratios. It is why I suspect FFX won't be exporting spodumene when the time comes, it will be exporting something else to maximise benefist, but in tthe interim you are a gold producer, so not sure why lithium constantly gets debated on your threads btw.

Some also need to understand magnetic/gravity seperation before making comments on impurities as well. Producing DMS products suggests you can separate the spodumene from the ore. If using WOF it is not the end of the world either, because ultimately you use WOF when spodumene is not easily seaprated from the ore and/or you want to produce a higher product than 6% grade. Time will tell.

All IMO IMO

All IMO
    Last edited by Scarpa: 27/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.