FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

our globally significant Lithium Resource, page-237

1. 1,692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 826
    i think you know who is causing the tit for tat behaviour, there was a truce for awhile and then boom the usual suspects pop up in the FFX holders... im sure you dont have them block so you can see who is instigating, and looking at posting history of them you can tell they are very dedicated to do so... ive blocked them, but i can still see if there was a new post just not the contents but man to keep posting at 2am on a public holiday sheesh...

my ethos for every troll post i will try to release a good post, and i think alot of people are trying to do the same, so for those who are trolling every time you are trolling, you will generate 5+ posts effectively backfiring your trolling effort as it will continue to fuel more attention to ffx.

the table is ubique created is not financial advice and is just sharing his work/opinion with the FFX holders, if anyone has a problem with it and wants him to change its still his choice, just like how we tell the trolls to stop that doesnt mean they will unfortunately that's how freewill works. I dont see the other posters post on PLS/LTR/CXO/VUL as often as FFX not even close so we all know there is a hidden agenda behind it.

one company doesnt have to do bad for other to do well, both companies can do well...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.