FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

our globally significant Lithium Resource, page-348

1. 422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 721
    What do you suggest the impact of this would be? Are you suggesting that a recovery of 77% on 1.75% (i.e leaving 0.58% lithium behind) should be converted to a recovery of 62% on 1.51% (i.e still leaving a disproportionate by conservative 0.58% behind). Are you proposing that the NPV should be run at this number and the value compared on this basis. It's easy to ask lots of questions but why not give some answers and say what the implications are. I.E does this make the NPV go down to US$XX and therefore we should only be worth $YY/share.

As a holder of all the African Lithium stocks I don't understand the "rivalry" between holders. If PSC goes gangbusters, then AVZ and FFX should follow. If FFX is taken out @ $400,000,000 then it sets a precedent for when AVZ can be taken out on a $/NPV,$/Reserve,$/Resource. I have done a bunch of work in the M+A space for the resources sector and the first place you go when valuing a company is peer comparison.

I'm all for questions, but if you are as technical as you say you are then provide some answers. If you do indeed hold other lithium stocks (particularly African ones) I don't understand why you would want anything other then for your peers to be doing well!

Bring on the value discovery...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.