FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Hi JabbaDaHutt, I have to agree with you there, interest in the...

1. 1,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1037
    Hi JabbaDaHutt,

I have to agree with you there, interest in the lithium space is growing by the day , with interest coming from many different quarters, LG have entered into a partnership to produce drive chains etc for Electric Cars and Apple have now gotten in on the act as well. They all know that the growth in Electric cars is going to be exponential and they all want a piece of the action.

Apple will be a major driver of the change from ICE to green electric cars, they have a bottomless pit of money to call on and this will accelerate the process tenfold. Volkswagen's CEo has gone as far as to say that APPLE will be a top three contender in the EV space. The following was taken from the link provided below.

Volkswagen AG Chief Executive Officer Herbert Diess said cash-rich technology giants invading the auto industry pose a much bigger challenge for the German manufacturer than traditional rivals like Toyota Motor Corp.

“We look forward to new competitors who will certainly accelerate the change in our industry and bring in new skills,” Diess said in a LinkedIn post when asked about reports that Apple Inc. is developing a self-driving car. “The unbelievable valuation and the practically unlimited access to resources instill a lot of respect in us.”

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-12-23/vw-ceo-says-apple-can-mount-major-challenge-with-auto-push

Hold them tight people................very interesting times ahead.......................Oh and don't forget about our cash generating golden 'Gorilla'

All imo and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.