LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Our Globally Significant Lithium Resource

1. 1,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1034
    Good Morning ALL,

The LEO is about to roar and I can now say officially that I am a registered shareholder of this Globally Significant Lithium Resource. Leo shares hit my account yesterday and brought a big smile to my face. Can't wait until my other shares from my entitlements hit on the 16th, I took up my full entitlement on the FFX accounts I hold and am looking forward to the launch date.

I know everyone has been discussing the GS article on the 'temporary' over supply of lithium and they expect demand to surge back in 2024, well the fact that LEO will be aiming to produce first lithium product in , wait for it, anyone care to take a guess. Yes that's right we are aiming to start production in 2024 so looks like we timed it to perfection.

I personally think that GS are way off the mark and that lithium demand will far outstrip supply for the next decade at least. You just have to look around at all the articles regarding EV demand, renewable energies etc etc.

Here is the latest Nail in the Internal combustion Engine, the European parliament has just banned the production of these engines from 2035. Just think about that for a moment, the implications are huge. Motor manufactures are going to make huge changes to their production lines very very soon, why would they invest any further resources in this redundant model. The scramble for lithium is going to be exponential. See link below.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/09/goodbye-gasoline-cars-eu-lawmakers-vote-to-ban-new-sales-from-2035.html

So ..................................................Hold them tight people.........................the fun has only just begun.

All imo and Dyor

Regards
    FINN

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.