LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Afternoon ALL,So how is everybody holding up?, smacks a little...

1. 1,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1034
    Afternoon ALL,

So how is everybody holding up?, smacks a little to see us trading at these levels and nerves get rattled. Although we are down about 15% from IPO price the volume is quite small, indicating most holders are standing their ground. I'm in for the long haul and will top up as funds come to hand. AND just in case you did not hear the news/results of PLS's latest Auction , I will attached a link to same.

Contrary to recent suggestions that the market has peaked, the evidence we are seeing
    at the coal-face with our customers, including this pricing outcome, suggests that
    demand remains incredibly strong, with a continued healthy outlook for the foreseeable
    future.”
    Release authorised by Dale Henderson, Pilbara Minerals Limited’s CEO.

The above paragraph in bold was taken from the link provided below

https://hotcopper.com.au/documentembed?id=uOMxKKzFkiWRTLKhOROKAxjvTDYL4we6wRL1v%2Bd17LFiGug%3D

The shorters are getting stretched on a lot of lithium stocks that have been hammered of late, just remember they have to cover at some time, there is only a week left for end of tax season stuff so expect a bounce when they are forced to cover. The story they were flogging regarding over supply of lithium just does not hold water the tide will turn soon enough.

All imo and DYOR
    REGARDS
    FINN

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.