LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Afternoon All,Well good to see the debt facility in place,...

1. 1,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1034
    Afternoon All,

Well good to see the debt facility in place, expandable as well and at a very good interest rate. A couple of months of production profit will knock this over very easily , so very happy with todays announcement.

You would have to have been hiding under a rock not to be aware of all the recent news re climate change, London Burning, droughts in Italy and Spain, forest fires raging through out Europe and the United States, President Biden is now very close to pulling the trigger on a climate emergency etc etc. There is no going back now, green technology is the only way forward and lithium is the corner stone of this green tech.

I think it is very obvious by now that Goldman Sachs report about "a temporary over supply" has been proven to be complete and utter rubbish. The chair of Tesla Robyn Denholm was speaking at the Australian Clean Energy Summit in Sydney and said the following,

Tesla alone will need more than 3 terabyte hours of lithium-ion batteries for electric vehicles and energy storage by 2030, compared to the industry’s current global capacity of about 1 terabyte, Ms Denholm, who has helmed the automaker’s board since 2018, said Tuesday in Sydney.

“I can’t think of a technology that’s more important than lithium-ion batteries right now,” she said at the Australian Clean Energy Summit. “To meet the challenge of climate change this entire industry needs to scale at sprinting pace.

Although the article is Australian focused, it does highlight the immense undersupply in lithium over the next decade and beyond.

Link to article below.

https://thewest.com.au/business/lithium/tesla-chair-robyn-denholm-says-australia-must-seize-once-in-a-century-lithium-opportunity-c-7570289

Hold them tight people.............................................we are fully funded with a huge resource that is only going to get bigger and bigger

All imo and DYOR
    Regards
    FINN

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.