LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

HI Petere, Your link is to a pay wall version of the FT so I...

1. 1,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1034
    HI Petere,

Your link is to a pay wall version of the FT so I can't view it . I don't think that needs of the German auto industry will dissuade the rest of the European Union from moving forward with their decision to ban these cars. The Green and left leaning parties through out the European Union have simply far too much power that not even the self interests of the German auto industry can stop this from happening.

Lawmakers in Europe have rejected lobbyists and cemented the proposed law to reduce new-car emissions by 100 per cent by 2035. Representatives from the European Union have rejected pressure from the auto industry and voted to uphold a proposed ban on new internal-combustion engine (ICE) cars from 2035.9 June 2022

The paragraph in bold print was taken from the link provide below

https://www.drive.com.au/news/eu-upholds-proposed-2035-petrol-diesel-ban/

The German Auto makers know they are going to loose market share to the likes of China but they are well out voted on this issue and will have to tow the line. EV's are unstoppable, change is a coming. The Leo's lithium is going to be in great demand...................so .................

hold them tight people......................................Launch day tomorrow ..........................................and remember we are fully cashed up until first production, then free cash flow rolling in the door.

All imo and DYOR
    Regards
    FINN

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.