our guardian never sleeps nor slumbers, page-22

1. 5,748 Posts.
    abuman- our guardian never sleeps nor slumbers It is disgusting that you use these events to justify your beliefs by relating a disaster in any country to your religion.

Not trying to use it to bolster my religion.

As far as I'm concerned, you can all stay whatever you are.

I'm putting to you....that there is a cause and effect.....not random crap, in waht happens in the world.

Goes back to the reason as why we're (humaity) even here to begin with.

In other words....there is a god.

Then all I do is point out the co-incidences.

Then your minds can do what ever they like.

One thing for sure.....I aint a bloody missionary.

But the irony of the past 2 years since Sept 11 does not escape me.

Whether you like it or not, are enemies are being dealt crushing blows, one after the other.

We don't rejoice at the spectacle we are witnessing. We don't dance in the streets and hand out sweets celebrating the deaths of 40,000 innocent people.

That kind of behaviour belong to the Arabs.

But it is a time for introspection.......

And everyone is entitle to "introspect" (yeah, I know...no such word but you get the gist) in their own way......particularly if they are religious.

Maybe it's time that the Iranians refocuused their attention to more worthwhile causes rather than how their going to wipe out Israel?

To non religious people, my posts are alot of crap.....I'm fully aware of that....most probably even rteligious folk may take the view that it's crap.....

If that's the case, let them put forward other perspectives.........from a religious point of view....

I'm all eyes and ears.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.