our guardian never sleeps nor slumbers, page-3

1. 5,748 Posts.
    (2) our guardian never sleeps nor slumbers (bet you did the WTC planes as well - turned out real useful for Israel that one)

Got news for you. I posted on that as well. My comments were that god works in mysterious ways......and that the Islamists were stupid enough to bring on Sept 11.

I think it was part of a godly inspired divine plan.......and whilst the US retaliated and no doubt had and still has it's own agenda....that is part of the process of god achieving his ends but in a way that is not transparent to dummies like you.

Unlike your conspiracy theories....my conspiracy assesment will make sense to a thinking religious person, whereas your theories make sense to no one.

And by the way...Pharoes courtesans laughed as well..

But we know who had the last laugh.

And I don't claim to have brought on the earthquake. I just happen to think that everything that happens in our lives...has a reason.

I don't claim to understand all the reaosns for all the events.....but I can still look for them.

The Iranians should be doing the same.....and instead of focussing on their Koran....should go back to their roots .....even for 10 minutes and have another look at the bible.

After all history has a way of repeating itself!

Whatever I posted means jack-s h i t to someone who is not religious and I can understand that.....but the Iranians are a religious nation.

And there are parralels between them and the Biblical Egyptians...........

But I'm not out to impress you....so think what you like.....but meanwhile the co-incidences are there......and there are plenty of co-incidences of late.

And no....my mates in the Mossad had nothing to do with it....You'll have to find another patsy this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.