POS 33.3% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

our little company Poseidon not for so long, page-5

1. 5,053 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2251

Good questions. My take on it is that much (all?) of the background/office work has been done and that the 9-month lead time number (let's say 12 months to allow for contingencies/slippage) has already been factored in. We're not talking about construction of new facilities - only refurbishment of existing assets that we have been repeated told are in very good condition. From my reasonably limited exposure to RD he strikes me as someone who prefers to understate and over-deliver, rather than the other way around. If he's publicly reaffirming 9 months, per last Monday's site visit preso, then that's good enough for me. Naturally there's always the risk of operational slippage if others are demanding similar works from limited suppliers at the same time. I guess my point is that I think we can be pretty confident that RD is not practicing the delicate art of "weasel words", if you get my drift.

My understanding is that at the end of this, say, 9-12-month period the BS complex would be actively operational. That's not to say we would be at our full (50% of processing capacity) production targets, but we would be operational and would be ramping up production from that point onward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $16.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $31.24K 9.909M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
97 57933913 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 47469825 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.