POS 10.0% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

our little company Poseidon not for so long, page-8

1. 4,995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2244

My pleasure, N.

It might also be worth reminding/recapping that there was also the intention (presumably still exists?) to offer the remaining ~50% surplus processing capacity to the market whereby POS processes the ore of others on commercial terms (i.e. OTCPA toll treating). There is also the prospect (down the track) that ore from Windarra ops be trucked down to feed the BS concentrator. The point here is that there will likely be some options available to capitalise on that extra available capacity, which could also benefit our cost base through increased efficiencies (i.e. reduced unit rates) associated with running the concentrator closer to its design capacity. My understanding is that none of that has been has been factored into the BS DFS, so there is some potential upside there that the market has not yet factored -- and that's in addition to a handful of other potential value-adds relating to the other assets in the portfolio. The NP is the key that will drive any future unlocking of those potential value elements.

Crack on! smile.png
    Last edited by zebster: 10/08/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $7.122K 1.584M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
82 40509203 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 15062148 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.54pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.