POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

our little company Poseidon not for so long, page-9

1. 914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    Even better. Let's hope nickel price holds or even improves.

There were even talks of processing our gold tailings and gold tailings from other companies through the addition of a separate circuit at a cost of $10M (I believe this figure was suggested by one of the posters). POS 2017 annual report only states that BS concentrator requires a ''low capital intensity cost entry'' to be able to process gold as well. So, there is the potential for more coins there. I am not sure where POS management are with trying to change the agreement they have with the State about the processing of the gold. They wanted to have a new agreement in place so as to pay lower fees I believe. They have been at it for a number of years with the outcome ''expected soon''. However, they have been silent on this matter lately. Maybe they have failed in their endeavour? In any case, they should let shareholders know exactly where we stand on this matter. Otherwise, they were selling a dream and this amounts to unethical behaviour or even more than that. May be they have already said that this is not being pursued anymore? It is just that I could not find it in the reports I looked at. Anyway, our business is nickel and the upside in nickel is more than sufficient for our needs. Just thought it would be good to earn a little pocket money from the gold if we could. I hope Management is as excited as me about our future and are finally going to get things moving. I wonder what AF is doing about all this.

Looking at the past reports, the amount of non-binding MOUs in there beggars belief. If we were in the business of selling non binding MOUs, this management team would have earned a fortune for POS. They are exceptional with MOUs but not very good it seems with nickel. In hindsight, how worthless were all these silly MOUs?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $10.92K 2.214M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
92 68826417 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 16787198 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.