CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

Hi TempletonI would refer you and others to read or re read the...

1. 118 Posts.
    Hi Templeton
    I would refer you and others to read or re read the CNX Quarterly Report September 2012.,specifically page 7.
    I find it frustrating as well, to see time go by with little seeming to be achieved.However it is evident that the company is now moving in a different direction since firstly coming to terms with Antofagasta, and is seeking to renegotiate the terms so that they will not need to raise capital further diluting value in the company.

That report clearly updates us to the present time since Antofagasta suspended the project until end of November whilst seeking fresh tenders for above ground construction and drilling contracts.
    I do not see it as a case of not going anywhere but obviously a lot needs to be done and of course an announcement regarding the awarding of the recent tenders would be comforting to all long suffering shareholders.Hopefully that will come soon, as well as some news on renegotiating the current joint venture into the new strategy of being a technology provider.Remember Anto may well be reluctant to alter the original agreement and this could be a sticking point.

unfortunately nothing moves fast enough for us as shareholders, but I think we have come along this year in an encouraging way,but definately not being reflected in the current shareprice.

bapak

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.