KCN 4.43% $1.65 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Our Mgmt want to be compared to peers ! Let's give it to them., page-11

1. 889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2234
    You love me doing it oldfolk, you don't want your investment burnt in the fire like they did before in 2011-2014...

Ignore the evidence at your peril...... The evidence is clear, you can't change the financial reports of the past....

Never forget, Jamie started working for KCN as Corporate strategic advisor when there was only 152,192,000 shares on issue...

Last Week on the Webinar he's congratulating themselves that there are only 257,000,000 shares on issue today... redface.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5934/5934739-3a45bc8dba23e2d3b69420321d439794.jpg

You want to be walked into the burning fire again with your life's future & your families future hanging in there hands without them knowing your watching them closely ? Just like you did getting Covid booster shot's listening to the government who you believed loved you, but today i 'm sure you haven't kept up to date with 5x booster shots have you. And i'm sure your nervous knowing all those spike proteins could be flowing into your internal organs.

Never forget, the devil sneaks up on you and this time last year we only had 221,000,000 shares on issue and promises of imminant cheap Thai bank loan, imminent sale of NE, etc...

I can feel the warmth of the fire approaching unless we all get out the extinguishes and keep the spot fires under control.

If they don't like it, then they don't love KCN shareholders do they... Because all shareholders just want improvement, not excuses.

We have all been buying more shares lately, but i haven't seen a change of directors notice in a long long time and Quarterly report has been out for 2 weeks, so there is no excuse for them not to put there money where there mouth is...

Jamie has just 52,000 shares after 10 years employment at KCN on a six figure salary , so do you want to risk that level of commitment controlling your destiny, without making sure they know that your watching them like a hawk.rolleyes.png ........ Ready to extinguish the fire if they ever drop a match again.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5934/5934759-ccc83779a44d462c6a4273a6a8ef036d.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.