DTE 0.00% 13.0¢ dart energy limited

PpotQuote "I doubt Dart will ever consider exploring the area...

1. 1,726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Ppot

Quote "I doubt Dart will ever consider exploring the area themselves."

Exactly . What I like about the Dart guys is that they know their limitations . They aren't going to risk having an accident with a shale well or trying to do anything beyond their capability .

They understand CBM very well and the plan is to stick to cheap CBM wells to fulfil licensing obligations .

One thing which sticks in my memory from a conversation with John McGoldrick at an investor was that the economics of CBM can be better than the economics of dry shale gas in places like the Cooper Basin .

Although the capex for shale exploration is beyond Dart , I would expect them to participate in the Gainsborough Deep vertical stratigraphic and exploration well planned for 2014 with Egdon , Igas and a couple of others .

European shale and UK shale are high risk and people are definitely starting to get cold feet as momentum has stalled .

Dart is currently my best performing share so it's hard to resist the temptation to take some profit and in similar situations I normally would but in this case I think now is the time for patience .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.