TON 10.0% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

our neighbour, page-6

1. 7,432 Posts.
    just wish could get some other backup not have to run the ball on my own.

anyway another factor to consider with SYR. Look up the dates of Later Drilling and Results of these announced. I stress later confirming NOT Initials.
    Then compare it to the Chart action on that day of announcement and the following week.
    Only from memory but i think such research will show basically flat lining,not much action even on the DT front after confirming "bonanza" results.
    So it is "verified" that drilling can and usually does have a 'sunset' clause for moving sp up the grade. Even JORC announcements can and do fail actually no matter how 'good' they may be in comparison to the Sector.

Anyway Market Cap Analysis/Comparison may be effective in Fundamental FA of Blue Chip Top 100's but in speccies with no PE,ROE and no elements of financials FA to work with? ya just dreaming not being 'conservative' with What If we get to even a Third of SYR price?

no the 'dream' price should be to achieve an average Market Cap of a sample of at least half dozen spec sector participants which imho shouldn't incl SYR.
    When/How/Why will TON equal/exceed these sector averages?
    for a start how close are they in comparison to produce? Have they JORC'd up a Mineable Area or just have some strung out sites?

Wonder if BB and AJ's visits to the Capitals of Finance involves Dual Listing 'discussions'?

happy trading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $19.33K 1.688M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 287216 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 128400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.14pm 16/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.